About Our Family

I have a love for reupholstering. I am one of the random ones who finds it relaxing. I love transforming a piece into something more beautiful & budget affordable. My plans for this blog is to give tips & display pieces I have reupholstered -which could be a perfect piece in your home. I also reupholster already own furniture if interested.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sneak Peak!

Sorry I am having the worst time trying to download the pictures from Claira's blessing. We have two cameras. One is for pictures and the other one we got for videos but it takes pictures as well. The bad problem is that we took the camera that only takes pictures and I havent used it in awhile so I forgot if there is a special trick to getting it to download because the little memo screen that pops up to download doesnt come on the screen. Stan is suppose to help but he hasent had a chance to.
This picture was taken when Claira was 2 weeks old. My cousin, Shalisa, took pictures of Claira and we decided to do a few in her blessing dress. This picture came from my camera off my phone. I took it so its not edited or anything and its not very good quality.




1 comment:

  1. Still working on the massive amounts of pictures. I had to stop to get a wedding done that I was paid for. Sorry...but the relatives take a back burner to the paying customers. I need to see her again before she is grown. HAHA! Maybe next week on October Break!

    ReplyDelete