About Our Family

I have a love for reupholstering. I am one of the random ones who finds it relaxing. I love transforming a piece into something more beautiful & budget affordable. My plans for this blog is to give tips & display pieces I have reupholstered -which could be a perfect piece in your home. I also reupholster already own furniture if interested.

Friday, July 29, 2011

First week

Decided to post more pictures of Claira. She already has changed so much in one week. Enjoying every little moment with my little girl.

Claira was very fussy until we removed her legs out of her pjs then she finally relaxed. ha ha







Sleeping Beauty. She some how always managed to get her little mitten off at least one hand.


Got all dressed up to go to the doctors. Yes I know her flower on her head is big.lol It was the only head band that would fit her tiny head.



I LOVE cuddling with my little sweet pea and just watching her sleep peacefully. She is so cute!














3 comments:

  1. Kayla, she is absolutely precious!! Congrats and enjoy your sweet baby girl! They grow so fast!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aHHH!!! YAY!!! Pictures!!! I love it. Congrats and she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so sweet and so beautiful! really wish i could be there to hold her and feel her soft new baby skin and hair! you both did so good! thanks for sharing your story! i've been dying to hear it and didn't want to bother you. miss you all!

    ReplyDelete