About Our Family

I have a love for reupholstering. I am one of the random ones who finds it relaxing. I love transforming a piece into something more beautiful & budget affordable. My plans for this blog is to give tips & display pieces I have reupholstered -which could be a perfect piece in your home. I also reupholster already own furniture if interested.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Changes not only for us but for Allie as well


I am amazed at how far we have come with our dog Allie "Lady Death Strike". She went from not liking people besides us, always having anxiety of some sort, not having a high self-esteem to a dog that is always happy, who still protects us but not wanting to destroy everything, and prances when she walks. We were told she never liked treats or toys but she loves them now and she loves balls. She loves to run after them and even when she is tired she will still get the ball. She loves to run especially with Stan because he is faster than me and he will even ride his long board. She loves to help out (meaning she is in the middle of what you are doing) but she knows to give your space when told. Stan claims that she is "just a guard dog" but I honestly know that is not true. He spoils her more than me. He honestly is a softy:) Don't tell him I let the secret out. ha ha
We talk about when our baby is born and think about Allie. Will Allie be okay with her or will we have to fix behavior problems? We know it will be a change for her and will have to continue with the attention we already give her to let her know that we still care for her. We just hope it will be easy and that Allie will be the great dog that we know we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment